Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions AGREEMENT
Top Car Bid Terms and Conditions This AGREEMENT between the named Applicant (hereafter APPLICANT) Top Car Bid, Inc. (hereafter COMPANY), is hereby effective under the terms and conditions below:
- APPLICANT hereby applies for authorization as an Affiliate in COMPANY’s Affiliate Marketing program. COMPANY reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any lawful reason.
- Upon acceptance as an Affiliate by COMPANY, APPLICANT is authorized as an Affiliate as long as APPLICANT complies with all terms of this Agreement and COMPANY’s Policies and Procedures. Affiliates must apply to renew their Affiliate or Affiliate Membership authorization annually.
- APPLICANT has read and agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement which includes all rules, policies, and procedures of COMPANY as set forth in official COMPANY literature, including the COMPANY website, are hereby incorporated and made part of this Agreement in their current form and as they may be amended by the COMPANY from time to time.
- APPLICANT is an independent contractor under the terms of this Agreement, and not an agent, employee or legal representative of his/her sponsor or the COMPANY in any way.
- APPLICANT will explain COMPANY’s programs and policies honestly and completely when presenting them to others. APPLICANT understands and will make clear in any presentation the following: That no earnings are guaranteed by COMPANY or its programs; no Affiliate will be paid commission solely for sponsoring other Affiliates; retail selling is a requirement; and that there are no exclusive territories for Affiliates.
- APPLICANT is responsible for all of his/her own income, sales, social security, unemployment, and any other taxes, licenses, and fees of any kind.
- APPLICANT may terminate Affiliate’s authorization at any time by giving written notice to the COMPANY. Upon termination, the COMPANY will NOT issue refunds of any kind to the Affiliate Member or any Member as the APPLICANT is purchasing an annual advertising package to list, sell or showcase their vehicle(s). This is no different than purchase a listing on Craigslist or any other website offering advertising. The Membership package will continue to be available until the expiration of the annual advertising package is completed.
- Any sale or assignment of this Agreement or Affiliate authorization must be approved of in writing in advance by COMPANY. Successors in interest or assigns must comply with Policies and Procedures.
- The signator(s) to this agreement Agree(s) that he/she/they is/are authorized to bind APPLICANT and by signing, so does.
- Any Member Affiliate who sponsors other Affiliate Members must fulfill the obligation of performing a bona fide supervisory, distributing and selling function in the sale or delivery of product to the ultimate consumer and in the training of the Affiliate Members that they sponsor. NOTE: This rule does not apply to Affiliates who sell Memberships, but only Affiliate Members.
- Top Car Bid is built upon retail sales to the ultimate consumer. The COMPANY recognizes that Affiliates and Membership Affiliates may wish to also purchase product for their own personal or family use. It is COMPANY policy, however, to strictly prohibit the purchase of product or services in unreasonable amounts solely for the purpose of qualifying for bonuses or advancement in the marketing program. Failure to abide by this policy will result in termination.
© 2019 Top Car Bid, Inc. All rights reserved.